Benchmark Testing and Assessments
Our diagnostic benchmark system provides a performance snapshot at the student, class, school, and district level.
- Easily create a custom test for your students in less than five minutes.
- Administer and collect data for your class, department, school, and district.
- Pinpoint student strengths and weaknesses using the data grid view.
- Export results to Excel.
- Dig deep with your data to see grade distribution and item analysis.
- Create and share a benchmark with colleagues.
- Create and administer an unlimited number of tests.
- All benchmark features are included with our low subscription price.
These randomly-generated questions mimic an actual state-administered test.
These teacher-generated assessments are loaded via a template. The teacher can customize the test, author original questions, and change constraints.
Teachers can control difficulty, set random ordering within the class, control availability of results, and add special needs accommodations.
Department and District-Wide Tests
Benchmark tests can be created for the department or even district-wide for student placement or teacher evaluation purposes.
The teacher, department head, or district administrator can perform detailed analysis including grade distribution for a group, performance grids by class and student, questions missed, and more.